Wednesday 7 October 2009

Riddles


1.To cross the water I'm the way,
For water I'm above;
I touch it not, and truth to say,
I neither swim nor move. What am I?

+++
2. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

+++
3.Two bodies have I;
Tho' both join'd in one,
The stiller I stand,
The faster I run.

+++
4. I have a large money box, 10 inches square and 12 inches tall. Roughly how many coins can I place in my empty money box?

+++
5. How many times can you subtract the number two from the number fifty?

+++
6. What's better than the best thing and worse than the worst thing?

+++
7. How many animals do I have if all but 3 are dogs, all but 3 are cats, all but 3 are pigs and all but 3 are cows?

+++
8.What do you get if you add 2 to 200 four times?

+++




Answer:

1.A bridge
2.Short
3.An hour glass timer
4.Only 1 - after that my box won't be empty!
5.You can subtract the number two from the number fifty only ONCE. Because after that, the fifty becomes forty eight.
6.Nothing
7.I have four animals one of each.
8.202, 202, 202, 202


No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures