Sunday 18 October 2009

Funny SMS Collection 5


Long Time Ago.... Only idiots used.... to read my SMS And Today, The history continues...
***

I m a fløwer
but
ROSE is U,
Im ä star
but
MOON is U,
I m ä stone
but
DIAMOND is U,
I m the sky
but
SUN is U,
I m the LIGHT
but
Tubelight is U...
***

Sincere apology: If u dont like any of my SMS & Don t like 2 read, Or if my msgs disturb u Then plz don t hesitate, Feel free to THROW UR MOBILE OUT !!
***

Teacher teaching a student algebra A=B and B=C, it means A=C..Sir asked to give example for it..Stdnt said, sir i luv u and u luv ur daughter..it means i luv ur daughter..
***

The Two Most dangerous Weapons In
The World Other Than Nuclear Bombs
1. A Girl’s Smile
&
2. A Girl’s Tears.
***

Worlds shortest jokes:
1) 2 Women r sitting quiet.
2) 2 Sardars r playing chess.
3) GirlFriend pays the bill…!!!
Need more???
U r beautiful.:-)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures