Sunday 11 October 2009

SMS collection 5


Lovely people are most Precious..
So no matter How rarely i msg..
U would always be remembered....
"Not only 4 2day, But throught my Life"
***

All the Persons are not My Friends...
But My Friends are not like all other persons.....
***

Never feel Lonely..
Bcoz 4 every milliseconds
somewhere... someone
Thinks about U....
Now its me.........
***

To be happy forever think of this:-
"Dont ever forget the little kindness of anyone
&
Dont remember the small Fault of anyone"
***

Only 2 times i want 2 be with u.............








Now & Forever.............!
***

Press down if u like me





So u Like me?






Thats so sweet





ok u can stop



Stop it. enough



this 2 much


Oh! My God
ok ok
I like U 2!
Crazy Fans.........
***

U may Miss me...
U may Ignore me...
U may even Forgot me...
but
oneday if u want 2 see me
Dont search just C ur SHADOW...
I will be there
***

Sometimes i feel that I have
enough hearts who care for me...
But sometimes i feel
that its just my Imagination....!
Take care....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures