Sunday 11 October 2009

Cool Jokes


Difference Friend and Best Friend:
When you are in hospital:

Friend asks: How are you ?

Best friend asks: Hey boss, hows the nurse. !!

***
A kid asks his father: Dad, can you write with your eyes closed ?
Dad: Yes

Kid: Ok, then you sign my result card with closed eyes.
***
Q: Why do men tell lies.

A: Because Women Ask So Many Questions.
***
Santa was very sad.
Banta: Why are you sad?

Santa: I gave 10,000 dollars to a friend for plastic surgery. Now I am not able to recognize him.
***
True Meaning of Romantic Statements of Boyfriend

Statement: You're the only girl I've ever cared about.
True Meaning: You are the only girl who hasn't rejected me.

***

Statement: I really want to get to know you better.
True Meaning: So that I can tell my friends about it.
***
Teacher: Name any animal which lives in land & water
Girl: Frog
Teacher: Good! Now name 3 such animals.
Girl: Frog's girlfriend, frog's mom & his dad..
***
Russian Wife: My husband went to the market yesterday to bring potatoes. He has not returned home yet.

Russian Inspector: Why don't you cook something else?
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures