Friday 9 October 2009

Cool SMS Collection 3


Money says EARN me lot, Time says PLAN me lot,
Flower says LOVE me lot, Study says LEARN me lot,
SMS says SEND me lot, & I say REMEMBER me lot…

***
When u feel God is rubbing u against the rocks,
don’t think that u’ll ruin down to dust,
it’s just that he is polishing a gem,
coz u are precious!

***
“SPRING“
Season Has Started.
There Will Be Flowers
Every Where Around Us.
But I Like A
“SPECIAL FLOWER“

Thats Due To Its
“FRAGRANCE“
Its You.
*HAPPY SPRING*

***

Life is cricket
Don’t lose Ur wicket,
Try 2 get century,
Never 4get Ur boundary,
Even if U r run out,
Never become mood off,
Because God is 3rd umpire.

***
Nature has given u a face,
but u have to provide the xpression.
Be Careful When u express,
coz ur every Expression Will Leave An Impression!

***
All d right things r not possible always.
All d possible things r not right always.
Be true 2 both ur mind & heart, u’ll never go wrong!

***
Four Things Never Come Back:

The Triggered Bullet,

The Spoken Word,

The Wasted Time,

The Neglected Opportunity !

So,Think Twice,Act Wise.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures