Sunday 11 October 2009

Jokes for U


Teacher to Student: Kid, your essay on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy from him?

Student: No, teacher, it's about the same dog!
***
Santa: Why do you close your eyes while playing the piano?

Banta: I can't see the agony of the audience.
***
Patient: Doctor, are you sure I'm suffering from pneumonia? Once a doctor was treating his patient with pneumonia but the patient died of typhus.

Doctor: Don't worry, it won't happen to you. If I treat someone with pneumonia he will die of pneumonia only."
***
Indian Prime Minister: We are sending Indians to the moon next year!

US President: Wow! How many?

Indian Prime Minister: 7 OBC, 5 SC, 8 ST, 3 Handicapped, 2 Sports Persons, 3 Terrorist Affected, 3 Kashmiri Migrants, 2 MPs & 1 Astronaut.
***
David: You cheated me. You sold me useless radio.

Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.

David: Radio label shows "Made in Japan" but radio says: This is all India Radio.
***
Pandit: I am so kanjoos that I went alone for my honeymoon and saved half the money.

Bania: That is nothing, I saved full money. I sent my wife for honeymoon with a friend.
***
Wife: Darling today is our anniversary what should we do?

Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures