Thursday 1 October 2009

SMS Collection 3

JAPANESE PROVERB:
If one can do it, u can do it, If none can do it, U must do it.
INDIAN PROVERB:
If one can do it, let him do it, If none can do it, Leave it.

***

If the whole world is against & opposite to u what will u do?
SIMPLE!!
Just turn ur direction u will be the
leader of the whole WORLD...
***

If everything is going according to ur wish
then ur r Lucky...
If it is not going,then u r too Lucky
because it is going according to GOD's wish...

***

I made a list of spl people in my Life
with Pencil but
wen i reached ur name
I used Pen bcoz
I decided to keep u 4ever
as my sweet Friend...

***

Everybody will say,
"Mistake is the first step of Success"
But the real fact is...
"Correction of Mistake is the first step of Success..."

***

Touching quote by true friend:
"On seeing ur smile I forget my Tears"
"On seeing ur tears I forgot my Smile"

***

Nice Thought:
U wont miss anything in ur Life...!
Until u start Loving someone Truly...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures