Saturday 3 October 2009

Nice Jokes


A cop stops a drunkard and asks him: Where are you going?
Drunkard: I'm going to listen the lecture about the harm of the drinking and alcoholism.
Cop: At night? And who will give a lecture?
Drunkard: My wife and mother-in-law!
***

Doctor: your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping pills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you.
***

A drunk was hauled into court.

"Mister", the judge began, "you've been brought here for drinking...."

"Great," the drunk exclaimed. “When do we get started?”
***

Sardar: I haven’t slept all night in the train.
Friend: Why?
Sardar: Got upper berth.
Friend: Why didn’t you exchange?
Sardar: Oye, there was nobody 2 exchange in the lower berth...
* * *

Santa with two red ears went to see his doctor.
The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears.
"I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang.
Instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."
"Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief.
"But...what happened to your other ear?"
"The scoundrel called again."
***

What do smart Sardars and UFOs have in common?
You always hear about them but you never see them.
***
Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Banta Singh : Ok

Interviewer : Made in India
Banta Singh : Destroyed in Pakistan

Interviewer : Good... Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Bad.... Put it Down

Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Banta Singh : Mini Dad

Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Insufficient! Don't take my seat

Interviewer : Idiot! Take your seat
Banta Singh : Clever! Don't take my seat

Interviewer : I say you get out!
Banta Singh : You didn't say I come in

Interviewer : I reject you!
Banta Singh : You appoint me

Interviewer : ....!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures