Wednesday 21 October 2009

The A-B-C's of Friendship


A is for All the nice things you do for me.
B is for Being there for me.
C is for Coming to my rescue.
D is for never Deserting me.
E is for your Eagerness to please.
F is for being quick to Forgive.
G is for your Generosity.
H is for extending a Helping hand.
I is for your Interest in me.
J is for not Judging my every move.
K is for your Kindness toward me.
L is for the Love you have shown me.
M is for the Many laughs we share.
N is for Never gossiping about me.
O is for your Openness.
P is for always Playing fair.
Q is for the Quiet times we share.
R is for the Respect we have for each other.
S is for all the Smiles you bring.
T is because you Touch my heart.
U is for how well you Understand me.
V is because you are a Vital part of my life.
W is for knowing When to speak and When Not to.
X is for all the EXtra nice things you do.
Y is for giving of Yourself.
Z is for the Zip you add to my life.

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures