Monday 11 October 2010

Short jokes for u 3



Teacher: is it posible that a person name & surname both r same?
Sardar: ya, if Lara Dutta marries Brian Lara, she becomes Lara Lara!

***

A: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
B: Ok
A: A white horse fell in the mud.

***

Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.

***

A: Hey, man! Please call me a taxi.
B: Yes, sir. You are a taxi.

***

Patient: Doctor, I have a pain in my eye whenever I drink tea.
Doctor: Take the spoon out of the mug before you drink.

***

If 007 is james bond...
Then who is 111 ?
Think ...

Think ...

Simple ... Its also james bond in binary form.

****


No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures