Saturday 2 October 2010

Funny SMS Collection 28


English man: "My grand father lived 96 years, he never used glasses..."

Pathan: I know .. some people drink directly from bottle !!

***

Teacher : four beautiful ladies are walking on the road. change it to exclamatory sentence .
Student : WOW !

***

Sometimes, my mind asks. Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered, Monkeys need more care! Hehehe. Now, you're smiling!

***

devil met me & they wanted to kill
the world''s intelligent person.
i gave them your address.


see.
How I fooled them & saved my Life.

***

Beautiful flowers die….
Nice stories end……
Lovely songs fade…….. ..
Momeries are forgotten…
All things comes to end…..
But people like YOU always remain forever

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BECAUSE GHOSTS NEVER DIE

***

Your network tariff has changed! Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper! Congrats You can make free calls!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures