Sunday 3 October 2010

Funny SMS Collection 30


Gang of Santa-Banta broke a bank, but instead of cash they find
bottles of chilled red wine...
happily they drink and left
next day headline

~ Breaking News ~

"Blood Bank Robbed"

***

I have lots of jokes in my inbox,
But I can’t send you all of them,
It will take a lot of time,
So I’m sending you just 1 joke
.
.
.
“You are so beautiful”

***

If You Dont Want To Get My Message Any More,
Just Do One Simple Thing
.
.
.
.
.
Switch OFF Your Phone.

***

The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If rain makes all things beautiful
why doesn’t it rain on you?

***

If u r stressed, you'll get pimples..
if u cry,u'll get wrinkles..
So, y don't u smile & get dimples?

***

Aftr robbing d Bank, robber 2 clerk: Did u see me robbing?
Clerk: Yes.
Robber shot him dead & asked d next clerk: Did u?
2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures