Sunday 8 November 2009

Good Morning SMS 7


Possibility or Impossibility doesnt depend on the size of our GOAL but on the size of our FAITH..
So always keep FAITH 2 make everything possible!!!
GOOD MORNING

***
I wish God made me a SMS,
so that I can reach you in 5 sec,
Cost u nothing,
ull read me &
I cud C U smiling
which is worth a million 4me.
Good Morning.

***
Lovely roses & lovely you,and lovely r the things u do,but the loveliest is the frndship of the two,one is me & the other is U..
Gd mrng..

***
Wishing u…………….
G Morning
O Afternoon
O Evening
D Night
hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack -
I save the money……………

***
Drs prescription for today.
A cute little smile for breakfast.
More laugh for Lunch,
Lots of happiness for Dinner
,Drs fee…
whole Day think of me….
G@@D Morning…

***
Morning is a special gift
from ”GOD” after a restful sleep,
its a new chance 2do better & try again
where we failed b4.
ENJOY GOOD MORNING

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures