Wednesday 30 September 2009

SMS Collection 1


Alexander's Last Words:
Burn My Body &
Keep my Hands outside,
B'coz Tat World Knows,
d Man who WON d World
had Nothing in Hands......
***
If u wait to be Happy U will wait forever.
BUT
If u start to be Happy u will be Happy forever.
Have a Happiest Life forever...
***
Born in Dif places
Grown in Dif environments
with dif taste
dif Life style etc
But
Still our Hearts r connected with single miracles
felling called"FRIENDSHIP"......
***
Friends never leave eachother
friends never Depart.
They just sit Sliently somewhere.
Deep in each others Heart saying
"I am still here for u"!
***
I looked back bcoz
I thought I saw u...
I listend eagerly bcoz
I thought I heard u...
But no one was around...
Then I realised "I Miss U"!
***
"If I can touch the RAINBOW.
I will write Ur name on the top
of it,to let the world Know
how colorful is my life
to have a FRIEND like U"
***
The biggest Loss in Life:
"Someone crying bcoz of U."
and
The biggest Achivement in Life:
"Someone crying just for u."
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures