Monday 15 November 2010

Funny SMS Collection 32


Teacher: Can anyone give me the name of a liquid that won't freeze ?

Pupil: Hot water !

***

Best error message of the century

An error shown by a computer:
"No keyboard found.
Press any key to continue...."

***

Do you feel lazy to get up early in the morning?
Does a book work as a sleeping pill?
Attending classes only for attendance?
Seeing the calendar only for holidays?
Cell in place of calculator?

If the above is happening with you then, Congratulations! You are a normal STUDENT!

***

One Electric wire falls in love with another Electric wire.... What will you call this kind of love

Think.. Think..

That's what I call 'CURRENT AFFAIR'

***

"Try To Keep That Person Happy Always,
Whom You See Everyday In The Mirror.."

***

Girl: Y Do U Always
Follow Me Around ? ?

Boy: Well , Because
When I Was A Kid ,
My Mom Told Me To
Follow My Dreams ...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures