Saturday 29 August 2009

Funny jokes


Sardar traveling 1st
time in plane
2mumbai.
While landing,he
shout"BOMBAY,BOMBAY"
Airhostes said"B
silent"
Sardar:OK"Ombay,Ombay"..
-------------------------------
Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.
------------------------------------------
Little Johnny: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Johnny: But I asked first!
---------------------------------------
Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now.....
sorry I have to leave, I can't find a brain
-------------------------------------
Patient: Doctor, I have a pain in my eye whenever I drink tea.
Doctor: Take the spoon out of the mug before you drink.
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures