Friday 28 May 2010

Funny SMS Collection 25


Another MOON ? ……….Possible
Another SUN ? …………..Possible
Another SKY ? …………….Possible
Another Friend Like U ? ………Impossible
‘coz GOD can’t make the same MISTAKE twice

***

Best quote for this generation

“Oh God, pls grant me patience but, please hurry up”

***

What is similarity between Bill Gates and me?

Don’t know?

He never comes to my house

and I never go to his house

EGO PROBLEMS YOU KNOW

***

U R the one who is CHARMING
U R the one who is INTELLIGENT
U R the one who is CUTE
And
I am the One who is spreading these RUMOURS

***

Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in the world?
Banta: "ZEEBRA"

Teacher: shocked, how?
Banta: Because its still "BLACK and WHITE".

***

Munna Bhai: If a dog
without teeth bites you,
what should you do.?.

Circuit: Simple bhai,
take injection without
the needle.!.

***

A-I’ve a Perfect Son.

B-Does he Smoke.?
A-No

B-Does he Come Home Late.?
A-No. NO.

B-Wow.! You actually have
a Perfect Son,
How Old is he.?
A- 6 Months old.!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures