Monday 22 November 2010

Good Morning Sms 13


"Be careful in your thoughts when you are alone".
and
"Be careful in your words when you are in a crowd".
Good morning

***

Thought 4 the day

I cried when I had no shoes. Suddenly I stopped crying when i saw a man without leg.
Life is full of Blessings sometime we don't understand it.

GUD MORNING

***

“ Every day,
Every where,
Every time,
I may not b with u but
my thinking,
my care,
my msgs,
my prayers,
&
my lovely wishes will b always with u..
GUD MRNG!! :-) ”

***

Sun spread rays,
star close eyes,
moon windup his cool brightness,
open your eyes and spread smile
to make day bright.
Good Morning

***

All mornings are like Paintings:-U need a little inspiration

to get going,a little smile to brighten up & AMS from

someone who cares to color ur day...

***

Fresh flowers are waiting to disturb u
Hot coffe waiting to taste ur lips
Sun, birds, cool air - all r looking
at ur window to say u Good morning
Have nice day.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures