Wednesday 3 February 2010

Love SMS Collection 4

A person
living in another person’s heart is called love…
But
A person
living as another person’s heart is called divine love

***

Do u know why people say that u don’t feel sleepy when u r in LOVE?

Coz for the first time u find Reality more beautiful than ur Dreams

***

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

***

Flower for Garden,
Fragrance for Flowers,
Moon for the sky,
Sweet for Honey,
Waves for the Sea,
Roots for the tree,
Vision for Eye,
Soul for the life,
& you for ME.

***

Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

***

L o v e
Is Lot Like
A Backache …
It Doesn’t Shown Up On
X-rays …
But
You Know
Its There …

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures