Wednesday 24 February 2010

Funny SMS Collection 22

The devils challenged
the angels to a game of cricket.

We have got all the cricketers, said the Angels.
Devils:No problem,
we have got all the umpires.

***

I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
I Love U
Don’t be so confused, I love other alphabets too...

***

A mobile is like a girl - Talks non-stop, costs a fortune, disturbs when u r busy and when u need them urgently they have no service.

***

Most interesting line written
on the front of T-shirt of a girl,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Excuse me !
My face is above.;-)

***

Difference between Friend & Wife

U can Tell ur Friend
“U r my Best Friend”
But

Do u have courage tell to ur Wife
“U r my Best Wife?”

***

In a practical Exam
Examiner showed legs of bird n said:Tell the bird’s name
Sardar:I dont know
Exminer: U r failed.Wats ur name?
Sardar: You see my legs, and tell me.

***

A sardar ji pulled out 6 people from a burning house…
still he was in jail…….why?
coz all the 6 were fire brigade staff !

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures