Tuesday 2 February 2010

Friendship SMS Collection 13



All d people in d world says that
Friendship is greater than Love
But nobody knows that Friendship means
"LOVING SOMEONE"...

***

Interesting fact about Feb 2010:
4 Monday
4 tuesady
4 wednesday
4 thursday
4 Friday
4 Saturda
4 Sunday
It happens once in 11 years.
Fwd this sms & be the 1st person 2 inform ur Friends...

***

I requsted God...
Let my friends be Happy & Healthy Forever.
God said 4 days only...
I said ok.
Spring, summer, autumn & winter day.
He said "no only 3 days"
I said ok
Yesterday,2day & 2morrow.
He said "no only 2 days"
I said ok
Brightday & Nightday.
He said "no only 1 days"
I said ok "Everyday"

God laughed & said "OK"

***

I lov u... but
I am not ur Lover.
I care u... but
I am not ur Mother
I Strict u...but
I am not ur Father.
I help u... but
I am not ur brother
I ready to share ur pain... but
I am not ur blood relation
I will do all this 2 u Bcoz
I am ur best Friend...

***

Gud song:
5 mins Happy
Gud flim:
3 hrs Happy
Gud collage:
3 years Happy
But
Best Friend Life Long Happy...

***

Expected is an Incident,
Unexpected is an accident.
U r an accident in my Life
But it is one of the best incidents in my Life...

***

When u r alone, rmbr me
I am waiting 4 u.
When u cant smile,
Trust me i can mak u laugh
But when u r in Crowd of friends,
Rmbr i am alone...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures