Friday 19 February 2010

Cool SMS Collection 17


If,
1=5
2=25
3=125
4=625
5= ?

think be4 scrolling down




ans: 1!
see the first line.


***

Give ur absence 2 ur loved ones 2 make them miss u so much.
But dont make it as a habit.
Bcoz they will learn 2 live without u...

***

Successful businesses are the result of Courageous decisions....

***

"I always feel happy" U know why???
Bcoz "I dont expect anything from anyone"!
Expectations always Hurt...

***

Famous Love Quote:
Guy:Dear y u always hurt & break my heart...
Girl:I always use 2 break ur heart
2 just replace my heart there...

***

Child 2 salesgirl in a sweet shop:
Child: Wil u marry me when i grow up
Girl smiled & said : Yes
Child : Can u give ur future husband a free chocolate...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures