Thursday 7 January 2010

Friendship SMS Collection 12

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

***

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

***

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

***

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

***

Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

***

Friendship is not collection of hearts but it is selection of hearts.

All friends are not True.

But true friends are very few,

Which includes U……

***

People like U are found only once in a lifetime….

So U better take care of yourself because I don't want to waste another lifetime to find a such a SWEET Friend.

***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures