Monday 28 December 2009

New Year SMS Collection 4



Oh my Dear,
Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear,
Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very Happy New Year 2010...

***

Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don't get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW YEAR".
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

***

You know God arrange for you..
12 Months of Love,
52 Weeks Non Stop Fun,
& 365 days of Happiness.
So when you Mixed them all..
You will found a Very Happy Year! &
I think it's 2010 My Dear

***

With all the Rose's Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children's Smiles...I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

***

Memorable moment r celebrate together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this 2010 bring Happiness for you Dear.

***

Throughout the Coming Year may your life be filled with little celebration of Happiness...Wishes you a Bright, Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010 with God Bless.

***

Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don't need to carry...
GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS.
Life is beautiful,Enjoy it. HAPPY NEW YEAR

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures