Thursday 24 December 2009

Kids Jokes


Teacher: Why is your homework
in your father’s handwriting?
Pupil: I used his pen!

***

Teacher: Name two days of
the week that start with "t".
Pupil: Today and Tomorrow.

***

Have you heard about the teacher
who was cross-eyed?
She couldn’t control her pupils!

***

Teacher: Could you please pay a little attention?
Student: I'm paying as little attention as I can.

***

Teacher: You’ve got your
shoes on the wrong feet.
Pupil: But these are the
only feet I’ve got!

***

Today my teacher
yelled at me for
something I didn’t do.
What was that?
My homework!

***

What is white when
its dirty and black
when its clean?
A blackboard!

***

What do Monkeys sing at Christmas?

Jungle bells, Jungle bells!

***

What do u have in December that u dont have in any other month???

The letter "D"

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures