Saturday 26 December 2009

Funny SMS Collection 16


USA School Interview for New Admission
Teacher :Who is ur Dad?
His Mom shouted:Plz ask simple question...

***

When i was studying in school days my teachers used 2 wear Sun Glasses U know Y ???





Bcoz i was a "Bright Student"

***

Boy to a Girl before Exam:
All the Best...
Girl also tell the same...
Girl scored 80 marks but
Boy Failed.
Moral:
Eppavum nallavanga vaakku mattumthan palikkum...

***

God created Good heart:
I got it,
God created Good Brain
I got it,
God created Good Luck
I got it,
God created Good Friend




Hello Excuse me, U got ot...

***

Why do MUNIVARS have so much resistance to worldy pleasures?
Because they constantly keep saying OHM OHM OHM which is unit of resistance...
How is our physics?

***

An Idea Can Change Your Life
But,

A Woman Can Change Your IDEA..
So,

Always Change
Women To Change Ideas

WHAT AN IDEA SIR JEE...

***

If You Think
Your Boss Is
"S T U P I D ..."




Remember!!





You Would Not Get The Job
If He Was Smarter..... =P ;)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures