Friday 11 December 2009

Funny SMS Collection 13

A scientist cannot be a president but kalam did it.
A conductor cannot be a superstar but rajnikant did it.
A monkey cannot operate a mobile but yes, you did it.. I m proud of you..

***

There is always
a ‘DRIVE SLOW’ board near schools.
But not near girl’s
college. why?
|
Bcoz
VEHICLES AUTOMATICALLY
GO SLOW IN THIS ZONE.

***

As by xperience my advice 4u friends-
have only one girl friend otherwise ur life will b very sad like me ,
1side Aishwarya puling me 4 cinema other side Sania pulling me 4 Tennis and
kareena keeps sending luv messages 2 me!
Silly gals!Wat can i do?
Hey Wait.I’m getting a call from katrina kaif….

***

People who do lots of work…make lots of mistakes,
People who do less work…make less mistakes,
People who do no work…make no mistakes,
People who make no mistakes…get promoted.

***

judge-what you do?
prisnor-This & that
judge-where you live?
prisnor-here & there
judge(to policeman)-Arrest him.
prisnor-when i will come out
judge-sooner & later

***

A Sardar looking at sky asks another
Sardar : Is that a sun or moon?
Other Sardar replies : Oye ! No idea…Im new to this city..

***

God made man and then rested.
God made women and then no one rested

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures