Wednesday 9 December 2009

Funny SMS Collection 12


Professor:Wud u like 2 marry a girl 20yrs younger or 20years older 2 u?
Student:It depend on whos beautiful...
Whether ur daughter or ur wife!

***

Sir:Define "SEMINAR"...
Student:Seminar is the process in which 1 person spoils his sleep 4 one ni8 in an effort 2 make others 2 sleep for an hour...!

***

I,m 7 letter city name,
My 234 letter is a bird,
713 is cool,
1274 is a part of face,
4713 is a way of saying good...
4=5.
Find the answer???




Ans:CHENNAI

***

Sardar in B.E Campus:
Interviewer:"How does an electric motor runs?"
Sardar:Dhuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr...........
Interviewer:Stop it.
Sardar:Dhuur dhup dhup dup dp...

***

Todays Education:
Those who study less bcome NAXALITES,
Study more bcome TERORISTS,
dont study bcome POLITICIANS,
study but dont know anything bcome


LECTURERS...

***

Height of Bravery:
Entering late in d class without Permission and saying 2 Mam:
Hey sweety Carry on... Dont stop $ me..
U can talk Later...!!!

***

2DAY is International "Handsome boys & Beautiful Girls Day"...
So,send this msg 2 sum1 who looks smart & cute.
Please dont send back 2 me.
I have already received 10983648754578634 msgs and still I,m receiving...
I think this is the 1st SMS 4 u...!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures