Thursday 17 December 2009

Funny SMS Collection 15


A physiological study has proved that all the fools, donkeys, monkeys used their thumbs to read the messages.

Don’t change your finger know its too late.

---

7 devils met me & they wanted to kill d world's intelligent person.

I gave them ur address...

.

.

.

see, How I fooled them & saved my Life!
---

"Lux" is the soap of India.
"Mrf" is the wheel of India.
"Amul" is the taste of India.
"U" are the waste of India.
"Sender" is the star of India.

---
AM I CUTE? TEST

Call, if i m cute
miss call, if i m Hot
Text back if i m lovable
Text a joke if i m charming
Just ignore if u r jealous

---

What would confuse a mentally challenged person?

Answer: A pineapple.

Confused...?

I knew you would be!

---

Those beautiful eyes,
that incredible body,
such a brain,
nice smile but
tats enough about me,
tell me how u are?

---

I wanted to kill the Sweetest,Smartest & d most
Beautiful person on this earth,
but then I thought..
SUICIDE is a crime!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures