Wednesday 9 December 2009

Cool SMS Collection 10


No greeting card 2 Give,
No sweet flowers 2 Send,
No cute Msgs 2 Forward,
Just I have Heart 2 say Good Morning...

***
A nice management Proverb:
A bog will not hurt u...
If u beat it with a bone...
So use the right weapon 2 handle people...
Thats the secret of winning...

***

OUR MIND is the greatest cheater in the world.
It makes 1000s of different excuses 2 go by its own way...

***

If u laugh really loud...
If u talk spontaneously...
If u dont care what ur face looks like...
u r probably with "Ur real friends"...

***

U may Miss me
U may Ignore me
U may even Forget me
But
One day If u want 2 see me
dont search just see ur SHADOW
I will be there...

***

Some times i fell that i have enough hearts 2 care for me,
But
Sometimes i fell thats just my imagination...

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures