Sunday 8 November 2009

Good Night SMS 7


Let the most beautiful
dream come to u tonight,

Let the sweetest person
come in ur dream tonight….

But dont make it a habit
bcoz I m not free every night.

Goodnight

***
I hav a lovely gift 4 uClose ur eyes.. Ready.. 1 2 3U Didnt Closd Ur Eyes.So No Gift OnlyGOOD NIGHT.

***

Dnt use yo blanket just thnk abt my love it wil warm u ,
dnt use pillow just thnk abt my handz it will trap yo hd ,
dnt cloz yo mouth i will be d kissing u all nyt…
Good Night...

***
__/”’|
{ { __|”"”"”"”"”"‘!
‘=@== “”"”"‘@”@”‘
Pom! Pom!
Sorry My Sms Was In Traffic Jam.
So Late To say you
‘GOOD NIGHT’.

***
At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS...Good Night!!!

***
Wash your face and wash your feet!
Now its time 2 fall asleep.

Yours eyes are weak n mouth can’t speak
So hope this night shall be nice and sweet.

Sweet dreams & Good night.

***
Sun is upset and moon is happy,
Because sun is missing U,
And moon is gonna be with U,
For rest of the night,
Have a wonderful night.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures