Tuesday 24 November 2009

Good Night SMS 9


0 0 0 .shhhhhhhhh.
Im walking slowly,
bcoz u might be sleeping,
Ill just leave my message 4 u
GOOD NIGHT... SWEET DREAMS...

***
I was sleeping!
| ,o_,__,
l=========I


Oh! I forgot
o>
| , /(,__,
l=========I


To say you
o_, Good
| (,__, Night!

***
My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do.
I just couldn't sleep yet without saying Good Night.

***

Goodnight my dear
Let my prayer bring u cheer
The moon is bright and the stars are shining
And they bless us always here..

***
A special face,
a special smile,
a special someone,
a special hug from me to u,
a special person,
I found in u,
Sweet Dreams and Good Night!
***
Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight,
Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight….
But dont make it a habit bcoz I m not free every night.
Goodnight...

***
Someone who really cares for you

Has sent me to wish you

A goodnight

Sleep tight

Let the bugs not bite

Goodnight ;)

***
Darkness is everywhere.
The birds are back there home.
Road are quiet
every body is sleeping,
but i m not u know y?
just wanted 2 say u
Good night

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures