Sunday 8 November 2009

Good Night SMS 8


Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battle that you have to fight tomorrow. Good Night.

***
Oops!?.Ouch i fell from bed
Trying to reach my phone just 2
Say sweet dreams 2 u.

***
No matter if the sky is black or blue,
No matter if there are stars or moon,

As long as your heart is true
Sweet dreams will always be with u.

Good Night!

***
Sun wouldn't be red,
ea wouldn't be blue,
I wouldn't be happy,
Without disturbing u. “Gud Nite”

***
I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good night...

***
Here are my SPECIAL WISHES for you tonight:
A Night Full of Love, A Peaceful Sleep,
A Beautiful Dream, and A prayer that will come true!
Gud Night...!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures