Sunday 8 November 2009

Good Night SMS 6

When my arms cant reach people

who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.

May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night

***
Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night

***
One day i may die without saying good bye to U.
But i will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
Good Night

***
Pay attention to God
and
He will pay attention to you.?
Good night...

***

Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go cause DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,

From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight…

GOOD NIGHT

***
On a Silent night wen friends are few
I close my eyes and think of U
A Silent night,
A Silent tear,
A Silent wish that U were Here.
Good night...

***
When an angel came to me,
he asked: “What is your wish for tonight?”
I said “Please take care of the
person who’s reading this message.”
Good night!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures