Sunday 8 November 2009

Good Morning SMS 5


Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND
and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me.
Im sharing all with U…
Good Morning!

***
We’re not too close in distance.
We’re not too near in miles.
But text can still touch our hearts
and
thoughts can bring us smiles.
Good morning!

***
Hello, wakup,
Receive my simple gift of GOOD MORNING
wrapped with sincerity,
tied with care and sealed with a prayer
to keep u safe and happy all day long!
Take Care!

***
An ideal day should begin with
a cute little yawn on your face,
A cup of coffee in your hand &
A sms from me on your mobile?!
Have a great day!
Good Morning.

***
Birth was not our Choice,
Death is also not our Choice,
But
the way we Live our Life is Absolutely our Choice.
Enjoy it and make each day Memorable.
Good Morning...

***
Good morning
With a great light of sun
With the songs of birds
With the happiness
With a great smile
And with the morning prayer
Have a nice day

***
Hearts Recieves LOVE,
Mind recieve WISDOM,
Hand recieve GIFTS
&only spcl people recieve my SMS
GUD Morning…!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures