Monday 2 November 2009

Funny SMS Collection 11


Good news! A new way to send
Romantic kiss to your girlfriend.
Just call me and order your kiss.
I will personally go and deliver it.

***
I send dis fish as a sign of friendship
Plz take care of it & keep it in mobile & daily
put ur mobile in water so tat fish wont DIE

***
Husband sitting near to his wife n she was driving,
Husband: please slow down the speed of car.
Wife:No, please. No, please NopleaseNopls..
Husband:the Newspaper ill publish ur correct Age 55 in case of axident,

Ohh OK OK...

***
This cat is cat a cat good cat way cat to cat keep cat a cat
idiot cat buzy cat for cat 20 cat seconds cat!
NOW READ IT WITHOUT SAYING CAT!

***
Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE-
C-Come,
O-On,
L-Lets,
L-Love,
E-Each,
G-Girl,
E-Equally……Thats why boys go to college regularly….

***
2day is a mobile day so plz open ur mobile cover & remove
battery & dip in soap water apply candhana & kumkum 2 sim
card & say “govinda govinda”

***
Friend 1– I Saw my wife with a unknown man going to movie.
Friend 2– didnt you follow them?
Friend 1 – Nahi yaar,I have already seen that movie

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures