Tuesday 3 November 2009

Friendship SMS Collection 10


If u need advice, text me...
If u need a friend, call me...
If u need me, come to me...
If u need money
...
...
...
...
THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

***
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

***
We gain & lose things every day.
But trust me on 1 thing:
U WILL NEVER LOSE ME!
I will always b there as a friend!

***
A good friend is like a computer;
me 'enter' ur life,
'save' u in my heart,
'format' ur problems,
'shift' u 2 opportunities &
never 'delete' u from my memory!

***
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I’m just giving u time to miss me!

***
A single candle can illuminate an entire room.
A true friend lights up an entire lifetime.
Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship.

***
A friend is a push when you have stopped,
a chat when u r lonely,
a guide when u r searching,
a smile when u r sad,
a song when u r glad.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures