Thursday 26 November 2009

Cool SMS Collection 6


Dont Search Any Gud Or Particular Msg 2 Send Me

I'll Be Satisfied Wid An Empty Msg

Coz I'll Just Be Happy By Knowing

Dat My Frnds Still Remembr Me !!!

***

Your smile can be compared to a flower
Your voice can be compared to a cuckoo
Your innocence to a child
But in stupidity you have no comparison
You're the best!

***

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

***

5 frogs are sitting on a log.
4 decided to jump off.
How many are left?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Still 5 left..
Moral: There’s a Lot of difference
b/w Deciding & Doing.

***

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

***

Do you know your 1 smile can make 100 peoples die, so u can decrease this over population, so friend, please keep on smiling

***

When you want to enjoy life,
Think today as your life’s First day.
When you want to achieve something in life,
Think today as your life’s Last day.

***

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Please don't hurt my heart.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures