Thursday 26 November 2009

Cool SMS Collection 5


A good person will always be in memory.
.
.
.
A better person will always be in dreams.
.
.
.
But the best person will always e in my heart.

***

u r genius, ur mind is a master piece.It is divided into left and right.In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left

***

CLOSE YOUR EYES
AND THINK
ABOUT YOURSELF
FOR 30 SECONDS.
AFTER 30 SECONDS
OPEN YOUR EYES
AND YOU WILL REALIZE
THAT YOU HAVE....
WASTED 30 SECONDS...YES OR NO
***

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

***

News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo...
1 was caught watching tv...
Another playing football and the third one is caught reading this txt msg.

***

Just a line...2 keep in touch...coz u r on my mind so very much...& even though, I've nothing 2 say...U'll know...I thought of u 2day

***

Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me
Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures