Saturday 17 October 2009

Good Night SMS 3


________ You've
!'--.____.--'! got
!_______i MAIL.
Open it, please...
§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§
§ ---GOOD--- §
§ N I G H T §
§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§
***

Goodnight my dear
Let my prayer bring u cheer
The moon is bright and the stars are shining
And they bless us always here..
***

The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read
***

Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer
than night for those who make their DREAMS come true.
Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!
***

A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well
***

On this cold cold night,
In my small small room,
I look at the bright bright stars,
In the dark dark sky,
And dream of ur sweet sweet smile,
On ur cute cute face!
Good Night!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures