Wednesday 28 October 2009

Friendship SMS collections 8


A true friend is not like the RAIN which pours and goes away. A true friend is like the Air. Sometimes silent but always around you.

***
THERE IS NO PLACE OF SORRY & THANKS
BECAUSE THESE WORDS WE MAY SAY 2 STRANGERS NOT 2 "FRIEND"

***
Stars are far , Sun is hot, Moon is cold,Oceans are Deep, Thats y The God Give me a Cute Friend Like U which Stay 4ever with me,& I called to others this is my little Univers.

***
I hear there is no space 4 sorry
in friendship but is necessary 2
say this b'cos it realise your
faith in your friend .

***
Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance.

***
My Friendship is like an onion,
Which has many layers in it,
it will add taste to your life,
but if you try to cut it, you will have tears in your eyes

***
FRIENDSHIP
knows no season,
knows no time,
it has a sole intention
of bringing two people together
to a Moment
called...
"F O R E V E R"

***
Friendship Test
Call if U love me
Missed Call if U are a true friend
Text back if U care
Text a joke if U like me
Just ignore if U hate ME?
I'll wait 5mins

***
Wonderful people r carefully created by God,
wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,
wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures