Wednesday 28 October 2009

Friendship SMS collections 7


You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone
comes for help, be a true friend !

***
A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or
late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it
concerns real friendship!!

***
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most
beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something
powerful, a gift of great value!

***
Friends like you are rare indeed
they shine just like a star
and words alone can hardly say,
how wonderful and special you are

***
With you beside my friend
I have seen my world becoming
a beautiful place....My dreams
turning into reality

***
It takes time to build a castle,
It takes longer to make a friend
Happy Friendship Day to a friend
where friendship is more precious
than the richest castle

***
Friendship is never an accident...
it is something one has to nurture
over the years. I hope every year
our friendship becomes stronger

***
A lovely star dropped on earth one night.
Asked me u want a million dollar or a good frnd?
I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...


***
LOVE starts with a SMILE,
Grows with a KISS,
and ends with a TEAR.
But
FRIENDSHIP starts with eyes,
Grows with an UNDERSTANDING
and ends with DEATH

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures