Wednesday 28 October 2009

Friendship SMS collections 6



A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True
friends stay together and never say good bye.

***
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never
draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but
circles are never ending

***
Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship
is the greatest of them all.

***
A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll
be your friend!!!

***
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep
and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is
always there for you and never let you down

***
If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call
my number, because I'm your friend!

***
Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile
myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!


***
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a
door that is open to receive friends. And a garden
full of memories.... of many good things.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures