Wednesday 28 October 2009

Friendship SMS collections 5



If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy
Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the
Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the
"BEST"!!!!!!!


A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be
special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so
lucky I m for having you.


They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person,
an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then
an entire life 2 forget them.


When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me:
What is your wish for today? "I said : please take
special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!"

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break
into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in
my life's journey we became FRIENDS!


It takes half our life to find true friends & half
of it keeping them.I am lucky to have spent less than
half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest
keeping you.


In my life I learned how 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2
be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2
forgive but I couldn't learn how.. 2 stop rembering
u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures