Wednesday 28 October 2009

Friendship SMS collections 4


Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in
heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.

***
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you,
me or your life?
I will say: my life
You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

***
Feel good when somebody Miss u.
Feel better when somebody Loves u.
But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

***
A friend is sweet when its new.but it is sweeter
when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its
you.

***
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a
place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest,
a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

***
If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were
leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will
give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u
mine.

***
People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some
give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others
may forget YOU but never will I.

***
If I were to be anything in this world. I'd be ur
tears!!! So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in
ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures