Wednesday 30 September 2009

Love sms collections 2


Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day
***
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
***
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
***
I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the
"E",... so pls can I have "U"?
***
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?
Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES
***
My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never .
***

I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life...
***
Love knows no reasons love knows no lies,love defies all reasons love has no eyes... But love is not blind,Love sees all but doesnt mind.....
***
IF U WAKE UP IN RED ROOM WITH NO WINDOWS AND DOOR, DONT PANIC....YOUR JUST IN MY HEART!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures