Wednesday 9 September 2009

Just for Laugh


Son: Mom, when I was on the bus
with Dad this morning, he told me to
give up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy’s lap.

**********
Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?

Son : Not much dad,
just a radio with a sports car around it.
**********
Teacher :Can You Define Who Is LECTURER?

Student : A LECTURER Is A Person Who Has A Very Bad
Habit Of Speaking When Someone Is SLeeping.

********
A girl & boy were sitting alone,
that boy started touching de girl,

Girl : dont touch me, all this only after marriage.

Boy : ok call me when u r married.
***********
Tom : How should I convey the
news to my father that I’ve failed?

David: You just send a telegram:
Result declared, past year’s performance repeated.
**********
Girlfriend: And are you sure
you love me and no one else?

Boyfriend: Dead Sure!
I checked the whole list again yesterday

**************
Man : How old is your father?
Boy : As old as me.

Man : How can that be?
Boy : He became a father only when I was born

************
Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?
*********
TEACHER: Kashif, give me a sentence starting with “I”.
Kashif: I is ……

TEACHER: No, Kashif. Always say, “I am.”
Kashif: All right… “I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.
***********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures