Wednesday 9 September 2009

Just 4 Laugh


Worlds shortest jokes:

1) 2 Women r sitting quiet.

2) 2 Sardars r playing chess.

3) GirlFriend pays the bill…!!!

Need more???

U r beautiful.:-P
************
2 men were searching for their lost wife in a festival.
Banta: What does your wife look like?
Santa: She is 5′7″, 36-24-36 sexy figure,
fair, sweet, beautiful, green sexy eyes, brown hair, and yours?

Banta: Forget mine, let us look for yours.

**************
What will happen
if u throw an AMPLIFIER into the sea?
TSUNAMI will be created
since an amplifier converts
small waves into bigger wave.
********
Sardar: Will U marry , after I die.
Wife : No I will live with my sister.

Wife : Will U marry , after I die.
Sardar: No I will also live with ur sister.
*********
Future plans of childrens:
Teacher asks children, what do u wish 2 do in future?
Adnan: I want 2 b a pilot.
Wakeel: I want 2 b a doctor.
Bina: I want 2 b a good mother.
Shariq : I want 2 help Bina.

*********
Teacher : U failure !
At ur age Bill gates stood first in the class
Student : Mind u, Sir,
but at ur age hitler commited suicide
*************
Judge: why r u arrested?
Sardar: for shopping early?
Judge: well, that’s not a crime,
anyway how early were u shopping?

Sardar: before opening the shop…..:p
***********
Wife: yesterday-night I saw a dream
That u were sending me
Jewelry and clothes!
Husband: yeah, I saw
your dad paying the bill !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures