Friday 11 September 2009

Friendship SMS collections 3


I like 3 things:
The SUN
The MOON
& U (".)

Sun for the day TIME
Moon for the night TIME
& u for the
* LIFETIME *
as a GUD FRIEND
***
Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...
Take Care...
***
If I disturb U


I am Sorry!

But I need


To Say

I...

Love...

Disturbing you...
***
| |
| No Space |
| for new |
| messages |

but there's always
a space in my HEART 4 "U"
***
I like seeing u,
I like hearing u,
I like 2 spend my time with u.

But U r always surrounded by others,
as u r the main attraction of the...
"ZOO"
***
Life is full of beautiful things : soft sunset,pointed Rainbow,
dedicate blossoms,love & laughter
,Quiet moments & fantastic people like U & ME !!
***
U r very special 4 me...
U should b safe always...
U should b safe my dear...
I cant b wid u all time....
so pls b careful wenever u
jump from tree 2 tree...
***
From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,
From birth till my death,
my feelings 4 u have never changed.
For me, you've always been
..........a headache!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures