Saturday 29 August 2009

Funny SMS Collections 3


An engineering student to his sweeper brother:
I have got degree, I have got knowledge, I can sit in society.
What do you have?
Sweeper: I have the job.....
---------------------------
Mon to Sun,
From Jan To Dec,
From birth till my death,
my feelings 4 u have never changed.
For me, you've always been a headache!
------------------------------
3 facts of the world
Fact # 1: U cannot touch all ur teeth with ur tongue
Fact # 2: After reading the first fact, all fools try it
Fact # 3: Fact # 1 is false
------------------------------------------------------
Can we do romance in the evening today?

I'm in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting

reply me soon!

urs lovingly

"MOSQUITO"
----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Pictures